Was watching Raising Hope in the episode where new owners have bought the grocery store and when they are washing the dog, on the floor there is a red and white Basenji just sitting there for a few seconds. Pretty random.
@ktiefen1 You would be correct!!
Potty Training eventually came easy because ours is so treat motivated....lol.
Basic obedience is a challenge for us......ahe is definitely her own girl....and please dont disturb her sleep. You could lose a limb. ::)))))
Oh Barklessdog, you are a brave person. I must now stand with you in insane-solidarity and admit I bought it too. It is awful but when you get the line "we couldn't say goodbye so we took him home" part, you know you got to help support the woman. lol
lol usually when you breed a bigger dog to a smaller dog the Male is the tiny one. Its just dangerous to do it the other way around. As far as DNA breed testing I would go for it if I could. But i am just interested in those kinds of tests. We offer them at our clinic but i haven't ever seen results for them.
mine DEFINATLY yodels!! lol. and in several vocal tones!! i love it, but i have heard him let out a normal bark before, and a kind of "snuff" if you know what im trying to say, lol…