Skip to content

Khamau, beautiful 7,5 y. old male, looking for home (Netherlands)

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    14k Views
    M
    Dear Debra, Thanks for the notes and looking up options nearby. We had already written to the Swiss basenji email address, but didn't get a response. We'd be willing to take him to nearby countries in Europe for the right fit. Perhaps now we will try writing to the other countries' basenji groups. He is such a lovely dog, and we want a good situation for him. He has come a long way and is much calmer now that he's a bit older! Cheers
  • 0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    D
    He is now listed on Petfinder by B.E.A.R.-Basenji Education and Rescue in Dayton, OH. Here is his Petfinder page: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/24697731 Jennifer
  • OTTAWA, ON 2.5 yr old Male Basenji needs home

    Basenji Rescue
    20
    0 Votes
    20 Posts
    14k Views
    I
    Hello there! i am interested in this dog to add to my loving family. I would love to adopt this dog if not yet adopted, but need more information on him. If you could email me back, we could talk and set up a time and place. Regards
  • 0 Votes
    23 Posts
    16k Views
    G
    I'm so glad that those girls ended up with such a good home, lucky them, and lucky you too! I really like the dark brindle one, I'd inquired about her, so I'm happy you have her. Now I know where she is. @avdpierre: Now I just need to find names….their names are Shotgun (not a girls name) and Bella. I would really like African names. My last B was Sundiata Ngoma Kibushi. He was the best B ever! I like the name Shotgun, though it may be better suited for a sporting dog, and as for it not being a girl's name, who sez? If it were me, I'd be keeping the name Shotgun, Bella? that would be the name I'd be changing.
  • 7 Month Old Male B Mix in Parkersburg, WV

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    My p/b girl barks..just one or 2 shape barks…but she can.
  • One year old/male, needs Basenji friendly home.

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    Yes I'll be glad to adopt Baroo ASAP ! Let me know, I am desperately looking for a Basenji. :(