Skip to content

Facebook Closing Down Rescue Accounts If It Is A Personal/Friend Account

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    D
    He is back on Petfinder. Here is his Petfinder page: http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/21657249 Jennifer
  • Rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    L
    Yes, if you have both Explorer and Firefox/Mozilla installed, you can vote once on each browser!
  • Why we do rescue

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    Thank you..the good stories keep me going. Hugs for your post.
  • Just Rescued B/mix

    Basenji Rescue
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    I would try to find a vet that is interested in learning about B's or know's about B's. It took me a while to find a vet that would listen to ME and not the average shoot em up/shove it down mentality. Try a warm bath for the BM. As for the frontline and intercept they should be able to be held off. I don't use flea med-my B's don't tend to get fleas. If it's for the heart worm only wait a few days til she feels better and then give it to her if you need to use it where you are. I know here we only use it til November. If you want a basic food, as Sharon said-chicken and rice is the easiest on the tummy. You may want to make your own for the moment-boiled chicken and rice. Arlene
  • One year old/male, needs Basenji friendly home.

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    7k Views
    B
    Yes I'll be glad to adopt Baroo ASAP ! Let me know, I am desperately looking for a Basenji. :(