Skip to content

New video's of Taz

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Taz and Levi's big adventure

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    S
    My golden retriever does take off after the deers but he seems to be more startled by them, not saying he won't. Never say Never. However, as with Levi he is also showing great promise with the whistle recall as well. We practice it all the time on the trail, and seems to respond about 95% of the time. I am aware of the possibly of him chasing something, but I am also fairly sure he would recall with the whistle once done chasing as my golden retriever does. We also don't have typically anything dangerous out in these woods. This is all property of William and Mary College in Williamsburg, Va and just contains hiking/biking and jogging trails. The only thing we have here are deer and squirrels, we do have racoon and skunks and opossums but are seen very rarely though I do watch out for possible situations. Thanks you for the advice though, it's always welcome. But just thought I would show off some pictures of our happy adventures! Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk
  • And here is Kipawa's new girlfriend

    Show Off Your Dog
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    6k Views
    RivermoonR
    LOLOLOL…that's funny!
  • Seti's New Sister!

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    KitKatK
    You have to cuties.:)
  • New CH at Khani's!

    Show Off Your Dog
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    moetmumM
    Congratulations, she is beautiful. I hope she does well with her lure coursing. Let us know how you do. I would love to try it with mine.
  • Hanna video's on Youtube

    Show Off Your Dog
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    dmcartyD
    she was 5 months April 7 - she is still not 'grande' size yet - but getting closer by the minute. The size range is 22-28 inches and she's about 20.
  • Ziggy's Complaint! (video)

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    3k Views
    A
    Yes- poor but it mean he loves U!!! :D He has superb sound:D He is all superb! I like his tint:D