Skip to content

Basenji in Kony Invisible Children Documentary

Basenji Talk
  • I wanted to know what all this Kony stuff was about and watched the original documentary. I don't support the cause or am against it. I am hearing that there are people questioning the legitimacy of the organization. Its about a group to bring a ruthless African dictator to justice, hunting him down.

    Anyway I wanted to be informed. Half way through the video the African soldiers in the Congo have a wild Basenji following them, which they are thankful to have with them.

  • My parents live in the Congo and there are wild and domesticated Basenji's all over the place. Its pretty cool to see their pictures. Now that they have a B grand-puppy they keep their eyes open more for random sightings.

Suggested Topics

  • Is this a Basenji?

    Moved Basenji Talk
    5
    1 Votes
    5 Posts
    8k Views
    D
    @weedtrek Possibly Basenji mix, nose looks a bit wider and the eyes are less oval. Could well be a Basenji mix though.
  • My Basenji

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    6k Views
    krunzerK
    ….is a wingnut, but can spot a squirrel a mile away.
  • Basenji in 'Trekkies' documentary movie

    Basenji Talk
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    6k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    Oh! It's a baby b! Ugh. Wish you'd told me that before I looked. I've got a bad case of puppy fever.
  • Is she a basenji

    Basenji Talk
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    22k Views
    W
    lol usually when you breed a bigger dog to a smaller dog the Male is the tiny one. Its just dangerous to do it the other way around. As far as DNA breed testing I would go for it if I could. But i am just interested in those kinds of tests. We offer them at our clinic but i haven't ever seen results for them.
  • Basenjis are -

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    7k Views
    QuercusQ
    ooohhh…so true!!! Good observation!
  • Does your Basenji…

    Basenji Talk
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    12k Views
    Capt_Jack_our_BasenjiC
    OMG, TRUST me…its not only ur baby, Jack has some seporation anxiety, i mean, we rescued him so that may be why, but i Always feel so sad when we leave him, he runs to the window and crys when we leave, but i KNOW it wonly lasts until he cant see us anymore (driving away) my neighbor watched for me. but SOMETIMES he does get into things when we leave for too long. like the other day, when he ate my betta fish food...grr...