KS-Wichita/Eureka-Free Bs-2 M-1 Yr. Old & 1 F-1 Yr. Old & 1 F-7 Yr. Old-On Craigslist

• sounds like a great start to a happy future!

• Congratulations and thank you for rescuing them! I hope you have better luck than I have with the non-pooping on concrete; I believe my Becca (she's 5) spent her first 3 years being bred, on concrete. For the life of me, I can't figure out a way to get her to poop on the grass, but since she DOES do her business outside, I've resigned myself to pick up the poop from the concrete~ at least it's not inside! 🙂

Hugs and roos-
    🙂 😉 😉

• I'm so glad that those girls ended up with such a good home, lucky them, and lucky you too! I really like the dark brindle one, I'd inquired about her, so I'm happy you have her. Now I know where she is.

@avdpierre:

Now I just need to find names….their names are Shotgun (not a girls name) and Bella. I would really like African names. My last B was Sundiata Ngoma Kibushi. He was the best B ever!

I like the name Shotgun, though it may be better suited for a sporting dog, and as for it not being a girl's name, who sez? If it were me, I'd be keeping the name Shotgun, Bella? that would be the name I'd be changing.

Suggested Topics