Skip to content

Meet my boys Shaka & Yoda from SF.

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • My boy Hank

    Moved Member Introductions
    8
    2 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    J
    @eeeefarm said in My boy Hank: ... It will not upload if it the file is too big, so you may need to downsize it first. Yup. You might have to install an Image Resizer. I've had to resize most of the photos I've uploaded.
  • Meet My Ziva & Zoe

    Member Introductions
    12
    5 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    fateflowerF
    @debradownsouth Yes, I love that pic! And thank you ❤❤❤
  • Meet Binary

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Meet my adventurous boy

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    ?
    Hi, welcome, what a lucky boy to go hiking, you are so lucky in America you have some great places to go hiking and the scenery is lovely, would love to see some photo's of your next hike. Enjoy the forum. Jolanda and Kaiser
  • Meet Kimbo!

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Help! Is my boy a Basenji?

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    His coloring is a lot like a tri basenji, but whatever he is, he is a really nice looking dog. I have a mix also, mostly basenji in her traits, but lots of extra skin around her neck, much thicker than a true basenji weighing 33 lbs. If her legs were shorter I'd definitely say corgi - yours probably has corgi in him.