Skip to content

IN-Anderson-Basenji-Male-On Craigslist

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji on Craigslist Rockaway NJ

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    vickayxV
    This person has still not responded to me yet and I sent them a revised email explaining the mistake and advice on what kind of "den" would be best. I asked if they were willing to meet up so I could meet this lil fella. I agree with the whole bed thing my little girl is like my sleeping partner, it just doesn't happen that we are not snuggling, My bf get so jealous because her and I have a routine and shes always on my side. He wishes he has a Basenji teddy bear to sleep with heheh!
  • AR-Cabot-Young Male Basenji Mix-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Basenjis on Craigslist

    Basenji Rescue
    110
    0 Votes
    110 Posts
    90k Views
    W
    http://tucson.craigslist.org/pet/1911698965.html How sad. An 11 yr old needs a new home.
  • Basenji male in Dallas, GA - Help please!!!!

    Basenji Rescue
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    AJs HumanA
    Ms. Vicki, you are the greatest! I've been thinking about this boy since you posted him. It's really cool you're giving your time and experience to rehome him properly. With your patience and the assistance of your wagging-tailed brood, you should have him turned around in no time!:) Hey, tomorrow's Thursday…any word on this boy?
  • Looking for a male Basenji

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    5k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    Sometimes BRAT will transport or ship the dog if meeting is out of the question, shipping at your expense..but that is so worth it, I think.
  • Male adult basenji needs a new home

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied