Skip to content

OK/AR-Muldrow-Pair of PB Females-Mom & Daughter-1 Trindle & 1 R&W-In Rescue

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Female R/W- 1 year Old, York PA

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    D
    Advertised as an African dog! Owners did not know what type of dog they were buying. This is near Amish country-only 25 miles away from Lancaster and I wonder if they bought her from a local breeder. Has anyone contacted them to find out any additional information like registration, breeder, etc.? Jennifer
  • MO-Clinton-R&W Female B Mix(Looks PB)-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • 0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    D
    I would have suggested the low cost spay/neuter clinic for the dam-only $65 and for the sire only $50 if both are under 30 lbs.! I am glad they were not taken to the shelter-high kill rates in Houston. Jennifer
  • NC-Franklin-R&W Female Basenji-Looks PB-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    O
    I didn't mean to imply anything negative about BRAT. I think they do amazing work. I was just saying that, according to the shelter, BRAT wasn't going to be able to take the mixed puppy. I understand why they can't; it's just so sad to think of all those homeless little guys. He looks more like a terrier mix to me, but he's a cutie whatever he is, and I hope he finds a wonderful home. Fingers crossed for Mama B, too. I think a curly haired Basenji would be adorable!
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • MA, Fairhaven-PB R&W Female-6 Yrs. Old-In Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    Chealsie508C
    I live in MA and if need be I cab pick her up and foster her for brat. If anyone from BRAT needs anything regarding her please email me chealsie508atyahoodotcom.. Poor thing, breaks my heart that people don't follow through with the obligations!