Skip to content

Wow…. Kipawa is moving up fast!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Kipawa Loves Spring

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    P
    He is a very fine boy. Yes, I can see he loves the Spring.
  • New pics of Kipawa

    Show Off Your Dog
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    12k Views
    Patty MP
    Thank you for sharing- you have a beautiful, basenji-enriched life! Isn't it amazing how tall they can stretch to when they want to see what's on the counter? Hugs and Roos-:)
  • First Kipawa pictures!

    Show Off Your Dog
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    13k Views
    N
    Congratulations! He is so cute. I can't wait to hear more stories.
  • Mody moving….

    Show Off Your Dog
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    OzymandiasO
    Nice pics!
  • A few moving shots of Zumi.

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    6k Views
    K
    @SenjiShowgirl: anyways, um i can do peanut butter, unfortunately i am allergic. I forgot about the peanut butter, I just remembered the fish. Well that's what you have a brother for! lol And no, good gosh don't be running around outside in this heat! It gets better after today though. whew!
  • Bindi stacked and moving

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    It would be a good idea to test Cory anyway. This will reinforce the lineage. I will be testing Shadow as well. Shadow is neutered, but it goes back into the line pattern. I went to a blood draw and had his blood taken, so I just have to send in the request now. Is it important? Probably not to a lot of people, but I want to have my own peace of mind, and this reinforces what Robyn has been striving to achieve-health! Shadow is brother to Sugar's sire, by the way.