• Ariel
    Is there anyone in the area who can check on this dog and maybe even get a photo. There isn't a photo on her petfinder page. Says she would rather sing than bark. Sounds very Basenji!

Basenji Mix: An adoptable dog in Versailles, KY
    Medium ? Young ? Female

What a cutie! We love a dog with big, expressive ears and Ariel definitely has that covered - this basenji mix youngster must be able to hear things from miles away! True to her breed, Ariel would rather sing than bark, and true to her puppy age she's tons of fun; get ready for plenty of play-time, 'cause Ariel will keep you busy! She can be just a tiny bit shy when she first meets people, but that shyness wears off the second you offer her a treat, a toy, or even just a little love. Do you have a little extra love and a lot of extra laughter to share with a cutie like Ariel?

Come meet Ariel at our adoption center today, or call us at 859 873 5491 to find out more about her!

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18948649

• I hope someone can go down and look at her. In some states, shelters have to say mixes, even when its a pb basenji.

• I think Nick Russell lives in Versailles, but I don't have his e-mail handy

• Ariel is presently in a foster to adopt situation. The shelter will let me know if it does not work out.

Jennifer

Suggested Topics