Skip to content

Water loving cats

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Klepto Cat

    Off Topic
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    KipawaK
    I loved this story when I saw it. It reminded me of this white cat that used to live near us years ago. We would buy catnip toys (one particular one) for our cats, and this cat would come into our place and take them. We were forever replacing them. By chance we finally met the owner and found out that white cat (we called him Thiefy) had a huge stash of these toys and that the lady never knew where he got them from.
  • Why We Love Cats and Dogs

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • My another loves

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    You have some beautiful pets, I love the RR, that is one of the breeds I really wanted , but we opted for a B instead..after lots of research of course. The little C–er Spaniel is adorable.
  • Argh, this weather is lovely, but…..

    Off Topic
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    tanzaT
    @JazzysMom: Thanks! She DID make it home - took a while, but she's here, safe, and we're having a great Christmas! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! Super… that is wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cats need home

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • My Boxer and Cat

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    QuercusQ
    That is very nice! Fun photo!