Skip to content

Meet Jumoke's Jazzy Lady!

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Who Says Basenji's Don't Like to Play Fetch?

    Show Off Your Dog
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    12k Views
    P
    Yes, Bungwa will toss any of his toys into the air and catch them but definitely will not catch anything I throw. He has no competition because the others just look and say 'Boooring'!!! Interesting about your best hunters being fetchers, Quercus. I wonder if there's a reason in it or whether it's a coincidence!?
  • Where's Waldo?

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Cool a two-headed Basenji, LOL!!!;) They are absolutely adorable!:D:D:D
  • It's awful

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    moetmumM
    How cruel, wot no dignity, Fiji says she is glad you're not her mummy, I think its funny though!!
  • She's a Foxy lady

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    8k Views
    BuanaB
    @tsjoe007: Beautiful Hailey and beautiful B-boys ! BTW, I've signed your guest book ;) Yeah I saw it!!!!! (tody I've updated it again!) Thanks!! And we surely have to meet!! :D
  • Here's what I'm wrapped around

    Show Off Your Dog
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    rnastoR
    Is there a pic?
  • That's Benji

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    AmberedA
    pretty boy! keep em coming!