Skip to content

More YT: Tillo being a good boy

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • My Boy Hank

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    6 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    I have decided that as soon as I have the extra money I will do the DNA test. The thing that got me was when I was reading about the Basenji breed. It was like I was reading about Hank. The more I read the more I was saying ok who did a story on my dog. There were a few differences but so many were spot on. He is stubborn as can be and one thing that really stands out is. He loves to have me take his rope toy and I will stand with my legs a bit apart and then tease him by going like around the outside and inside of one leg. Hank will sit there and watch and I swear he is trying to like figure out a pattern or something. He will not just go back and forth like 99% of dogs would. And escape artist is a understatement for Hank. And the list goes on.
  • My boy Kaiser

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    K
    Great looking boy.
  • Good while asleep

    Show Off Your Dog
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    7k Views
    KitKatK
    The r/w is brindal. But I do. They each have there own personality though. Shortly after this pic, they heard to racoons fighting outside and went ruts.
  • More Tillo

    Show Off Your Dog
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    MOre great pics
  • Tillo pics

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    11k Views
    moetmumM
    I love your pictures he is a handsome boy. He must be super fit running with the big dogs.
  • My boy Duke

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    20k Views
    J
    Yikes! I wonder if once you start with a basenji, you never end with just one!! I guess we become "special" people once our B bolts throught the door. I'm just not sure what kind of accent you put on "special" and if I want that title…you know, the Saturday Night Live "Special"!