World Show Denmark

Who is showing at the World Show in Denmark this year? Myself and a few friends are thinking of going over to see the 'foreign' dogs. I will be on the look out for a possible boyfriend for my Nakura so I hope there will be plenty of handsome stud dogs going!! πŸ˜‰

I hope to go, but I won't bring Mirtillo. I would love to meet some forum members πŸ˜ƒ

I'm sorry that you won't be brinigng Mirtillo - had hoped to see him 'in the flesh'.

Us forum peopel will have to try and arrange a meet up. We should all have identifying badges!!!!!!

We will be there :). We are going to stay there for one week so we entered all four dogs. But I don't expect any win, it will be just for fun :D.

98 Basenjis entered :D. For me it is a huge number as there use to be 5-12 Bs on normal show in Czech Republic :rolleyes::D.
I'm really looking forward to see them all.

98? :eek: Wow….
I hope that someone (Jannekes BF? πŸ˜ƒ ) will take many pics of all the Bs!
Ala took some nice videos in Bratislava - I just watched them yesterday ... again... :rolleyes:

@Elysium:

Ala took some nice videos in Bratislava - I just watched them yesterday ... again... :rolleyes:

I'm planning to take a tons of pics there :D.

Perfect! πŸ˜ƒ

In Dol, too? πŸ˜‰

@Elysium:

We won't be there… :(:(:(:(:( BF celebrates his birthday that weekend and I have exams the week after............... Sigh..

We'll all be waiting for Irena's pics!! πŸ˜ƒ (do you feel the pressure Irena? ;))

@Elysium:

Perfect! πŸ˜ƒ

In Dol, too? πŸ˜‰

Yes, in Dol too ;):).

@Janneke:

We won't be there… :(:(:(:(:( BF celebrates his birthday that weekend and I have exams the week after............... Sigh..

We'll all be waiting for Irena's pics!! πŸ˜ƒ (do you feel the pressure Irena? ;))

Yes, I do since now haha :D.

@irena:

Yes, I do since now haha :D.

Good. :p πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Houston

Good, I am so glad I can enjoy it from afar..can't wait for the pictures Irena..how is that for some pressure..? LOL

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.