Adorable Benjii needs a home..

• AJ, I will try to find out more re this guy..I would do you the kindness of posting Mr./Ms. before your AJ, but don't want to offend if I put the wrong thing.
    Anyway, thank you for your concern re this old guy!

• AJ's Human is Belinda, a woman.

AJ is the basenji, a boy.

Hope you can get more info on the rescue boy.

-Nicole

• Thank you, Ms. Nicole.

Yes, my user name is a bit ambiguous. One of these days I will post a picture of myself and AJ. I always seem to be on the wrong side of the camera.

And please don't feel bad…half of the time, I misspell your name. :o

• Ms. Sharron, do we have any word on this boy yet? I know it's only been a few days, but I hate the idea of this old fellow being passed over because of something that is quite obviously not his fault and was completely preventable.

• Texas has four screeners for the state. I posted to one asking who to ask, re the Austin area.
    Will let you know when I hear. If I don't hear by tomorrow, I will post to the other 3.
    Fingers crossed, I will have some info soon.

• Here is the latest post I got from the Texas BRAT person….....

Benji was sprung from jail on Friday. He appears to be a healthy, sweetheart of a boy.

Wendy

I asked her to let me know what the vets say, and his status...

• Thank you, Ms. Sharron. That is excellent news. I will pass it on to other interested sources.

• Oh, even better news today..Wendy posted to me that the foster home MIGHT be his forever home! Yea!!!!!!!!!!!
    I so hope this is true…

• Houston

Very good news..keeping my fingers crossed this is actually happening..

• More good news. Thank you.

Suggested Topics