• Hi everyone!

Seems lika a lot of Swedish members has found their way here, and now I am joining them:)

My name is Jeanette and me and my husband-to-be have 3 adult basenjis and also now a litter of 6 littleones. One of them is a keeper and that brings us up to a total of 4 Basenjis reciding in our home. 2 reds and 2 brindles, 1 male and 3 girls.

We live in the middle of Sweden in the deep forest just beside a little lake. We have just started breeding and this is our first litter, and we are SOOO enjoying staring down the litterbox all day.

I am now joining this forum for finding new friends and participating in intresting conversations.

• Hej! Welcome to the forum! Yes there has been a Swedish invasion of sorts:D Plenty of room for all, great place to talk, share and learn about Basenji's…...enjoy!🆒

• Welcome…it sounds like paradise to me! I'm sure you'll find lots of useful information and have fun while doing so...send pictures if you can...we love pictures!

• GO SWEDES!!!…welcome to the boards. You MUST post pics of the little puppies 🙂

• Welcome!!!

• Hello - Everyone from Sweden! Welcome to the forum. I am always learning here.

Gondolin - your place sounds mystical and beautiful. Please post some photos. I love the puppy pics.

• Welcome Gondolin! It sounds like you have your own little paradise! 🙂

• Greeting from Europe (Poland)🙂

Suggested Topics