• The snow we are being hit with is building fast I could barely open the door when out shoots zoey before I could even shovel a path in she charges all but disapearing she does what she has to do and hops like a Kangaroo to follow my daughter across the yard to visit the neighbor and her dog. Didnt you know she made me fetch her and bring her shivering body back in the house to warm up. Its been a peaceful day here school was canceled (sigh) work was cancelled (yeah!!) my son took his dog to his gf to spend the night last night and I can appreciate zoe and her quietness. Tonight will be quiet, Hubby is stuck in MD being a truck driver. I wonder what tomorrow will bring?

• I'm hearing there will be a Round Three in the next few days. Yikes.

• @AJs:

I'm hearing there will be a Round Three in the next few days. Yikes.

Jep, it' global warming.:rolleyes: I heard this year is the most snow DC has gotten since sometime in the 1800's.

• At least take comfort in the fact that it will melt soon - not like our snow here in Minnesota (-2F this morning) - but then of course you'll get floods. Hoo boy!

• I, personally, love the snow. It makes everything more quiet, it is nature's sound-proofing. Well, that, and it makes my job easier. I love bad weather, snow, ice, rain, fog, extreme heat and humidity, extreme cold…all these make my job easier. Of course, some of them, rain, in particular, make dealing with Arleigh, a bit more difficult. He was fine with the snow until the wind picked up and created a drift along the back of the house that was taller than he is. He just wouldn't go over/through it. He relieved himself on it and came right back in. I came home from work to find "presents" in the living room.:eek: He looked so-o-o guilty, and I didn't even see it at first. I really couldn't get mad at him, I should have shoveled. I did that evening, no more "presents".:)

• @wizard:

At least take comfort in the fact that it will melt soon - not like our snow here in Minnesota (-2F this morning) - but then of course you'll get floods. Hoo boy!

Well at least I know where I'm never moving lol. I'm a S California Girl and man I hate being cold. Give me 95 degree weather (minus the humidity here) over snow any time and you can throw in the earthquakes too lol.

Suggested Topics