Skip to content

Nutro Cat Food Recall

Off Topic

Suggested Topics

  • Cesar Dog Food Recall (Oct 2016)

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Dog Food Recall (Sept 2016)

    Off Topic
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Our cats

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    11k Views
    M
    I like James, he looks like tiger..
  • Standing Cat

    Off Topic
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    Family of CrittersF
    Loved the video! My first bengal cat used to stand like that! Kismets mom
  • Would changing his food help?

    Off Topic
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    ChaseandZahrasmomC
    JYS, They only get wet food occasionally. I want to try to add the canned pumpkin to their diet but I keep forgetting to pick it up when I am at the grocery store! :rolleyes:
  • Cat help needed

    Off Topic
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    SunnyS
    IM so sorry for your loss … it almost sounds like feline leukemia or feline aids... we had 2 litter mates die from it... And the symtoms you describe sound all to familar ... You might contact your vet and ask questions... If you have other cats, this is a highly contagious desease.