Skip to content

Hi from the UK

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Hi!

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    8k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @Nancy-Berry The saying is a very true one... when people ask how your dogs are with children, say "It depends.. how are your children with dogs?" Toddler Leora got her little legs smacked more over the dogs than anything. Not training your child to respect dogs, to understand that a hurt dog can and probably will respond, ... well it puts your child and dogs in danger.
  • Hi!

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    D
    Please post a picture! Jennifer
  • Hi from the UK!

    Member Introductions
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    15k Views
    Q
    Is Gloucestershire ready for two Basenjis, I ask myself? :eek:
  • Hi!!!

    Member Introductions
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    P
    Welcome back to you, Chloe and the new boy Rusty.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    17k Views
    S
    I should have added a laugh or smile. sorry, cute photo
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    I love the old ones. Look forward to some photos.