• Shame on me, I once introduced myself and littele forgot to post here.. šŸ˜ž

A new introducion, from me here:

I'm Kim, almost 24 years old, married and linving on a ship!
    We sail across the Netherlands, Germany and Belgium to bring material like rolls of steel and food for farm animals.

On the ship, we have our own zoo šŸ˜‰

• Basenji Buana Bizi, he is almost 3years old
    • Basenji Chafuko Amani he is almost 1 year old
    • Podenco Ibiceno Hailey (her real name is Hello I Love You:D ) she is 1,5 year
    • Cat Spaiky, 4years old
    • Rat Sadie she is 5 weeks old :rolleyes:
    • Little Parrots Happy(8 years) and Kip (3 years)

We don't own them, they own usā€¦ hahaha

With the basenji's we like to show, Buana is Netherlands youth champion and Netherlands Champion. Almost Belgium and international champion. It's a hobby nothing more..
    Chafuko just started and won't be nice to the judges.. so he gets a really good raport but the comments to be nicer.. (yes we train a lot now)

Hailey is here since six weeks, and replaced because a unsteady home.
    She gained weight now and is such a lovely little girl.. not so little, she thinks she is little...

Well, i think you know a lot now, otherwise feel free to ask!
    You can also look at our website, www.buanabizi.com to look at pictures and lots more!

• I remember you - I find it really interesting that the animals and you live on a ship. What do they do when you run into bad weather?

• I am also very interested in what your daily routine is like with your zoo on a ship! They all must be very steady footed. You posted pictures already, yes? Way back? I rememberā€¦.I think you posted to the forum when you were about to get Chafuko and now he's almost a year! Time flies! I remember the Ibizan/Podenco too

• @wizard:

I remember you - I find it really interesting that the animals and you live on a ship. What do they do when you run into bad weather?

Oh we're never in bad weather actually šŸ™‚ , We don't sail at sea, so we don't have trouble with storm etc.
    But if it's coldā€¦ They don't want to play outside hahaha

• @mauigirl:

I am also very interested in what your daily routine is like with your zoo on a ship! They all must be very steady footed. You posted pictures already, yes? Way back? I rememberā€¦.I think you posted to the forum when you were about to get Chafuko and now he's almost a year! Time flies! I remember the Ibizan/Podenco too

Yes that's right!!
    Chafuko is almost one year now! :p
    Like i said above, gladly (is this a right english word? hihi) we don't have to be steady footed.. I'm really sea sick (weird combination huh :rolleyes: ) and never was sick before ( hope it continues this way hahaha)

The Ibizian you remeber is the sister of our Hailey, Pentah. She was staying for 4 months at our place, before she went to Australia!
    If it's a miracle, our dream came true and we've got one for our selves now!
    Only the bad time Hailey got before she got here was not fineā€¦ šŸ˜ž

Suggested Topics