Howdy!!!

I'm new to this forum, just found out about it. Glad to see so many B people out here!! I have a neutered 5yr. old B boy named Rocket. He is my 3rd basenji, what a character he is. We live in a suburb outside of Houston, plenty of warm days here!!!

@yodels:

I'm new to this forum, just found out about it. Glad to see so many B people out here!! I have a neutered 5yr. old B boy named Rocket. He is my 3rd basenji, what a character he is. We live in a suburb outside of Houston, plenty of warm days here!!!

A warm welcome to you Yodels…..love the name! We have six B's currently......yep we've lost our minds.:D Great forum, great people!

Please post some pics when you can.;)

Welcome!
Where in Houston area? Our daughter has 2 Basenjis, lives in Spring, and we are planning on moving to the Montgomery/Magnolia area in the next few years. We currently have 8.

Terry

Welcome…this is lots of fun! Enjoy reading and sharing!

howdy neighbor and welcome. i'm about 30 miles north of Dallas.

We are in Missouri City, south of Houston. Glad to see so many B people!!!! Aren't they just the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome Yodels! I use to live in Houston. My B certainly would enjoy your weather more than mine here in Michigan! Let's see pics!
Have we seen all 8 of Terry's Bs???

We are thinking of adding another B to our home. A female pup this time, Rocket doesn't know what's about to happen, does he!!!!!!!!!!!!

Welcome to the forum Yodels. My sister lives in Glen Flora, SW of Houston.. I visited last Christmas, but don't know when we will make it back to visit. Are you close to Glen Flora or El Campo (she works there).

I'm not familiar with Glen Flora, we are just outside of Houston, in a suburb SW of it. If you are ever in the city I would love for you to let me know.

Looks like your connection to Basenji Forums was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.