Skip to content

Magic elves?

Basenji Talk
  • oh gbrox, you have to let me know how that one comes out. (i dont think i have noticed you posting before) i am extremely impressed by your cleverness. no doubt magnum is quite the scholar.

  • Those magic elves must have transported Bruiser up the stairs and into my bedroom. I got back from the gym and I heard his collar up there. He had gotten into everything. I hate magic elves!

Suggested Topics

  • Teddy Roosevelt Terrier

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    27k Views
    SavingS
    Ah yeah though the site that I saw clearly had a picture of a Basenji representing the breed! Your link, they look nothing like Bs
  • recommendations for harness with a support handle

    Basenji Talk
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    N
    Well isn't she a sassy little thing? Thanks so much for the information. I had not heard of this one at all. I will Google it to get more info and find where to purchase! Deb
  • Car crate or booster seat?

    Basenji Talk
    8
    1 Votes
    8 Posts
    16k Views
    SavingS
    Ah ok cool thanks, I had something like that when Safi was smaller and it was the most successful for sure. She outgrew it quite quickly though
  • Other breeds similar to Basenjis?

    Basenji Talk
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    12k Views
    elbrantE
    I can't listen to that, it would wake my girl up and well... I'm not into a "sing along" just now. ;) I will say that many canines howl and yodel and bay (at the moon, whenever a fire truck passes, etc.). I'm not certain that any one breed is distinctive enough to have a sound all their own, but many a proud owner would probably assert so.
  • Door is magic

    Basenji Talk
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    P
    He is so well trained!
  • 0 Votes
    15 Posts
    12k Views
    chadC
    I read August Magic and was crying on page 2. But it is a great story. Anyone with a basenji (or any dog) will love it. You can also buy the cutest basenji plush toy from the website. Great gift. http://www.basenjimagic.com/plush.htm