Skip to content

Our first week in Suffolk

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Prince Gizmo the first

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    4 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    sanjibasenjiS
    @enquiring_mind said in Prince Gizmo the first: @sanjibasenji no, he's from mysterious talisman in Belarus. That's not even close! Ha!
  • Three weeks

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    4k Views
    BuanaB
    @Moth: Can I have all of them? I love number 4 and 6 :D you may have 5.. I get one :D They seem to have tri gene, they have the black markings on their tail :)
  • Ariel @ 9 weeks

    Show Off Your Dog
    21
    0 Votes
    21 Posts
    12k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Ariel is lovely, i like the pic of her asleep on Tessie
  • First message FROM Kipawa

    Show Off Your Dog
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    P
    Wonderful pictures and great to hear from you Kipawa.
  • First snow romp

    Show Off Your Dog
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    2k Views
    BDawgB
    HOW cute was THAT?!?!?!?!
  • Chances first day

    Show Off Your Dog
    36
    0 Votes
    36 Posts
    19k Views
    SamS
    @jenwilson: He is adoreable! Makes me want another too… but the more you describe your adventures the more sensible I become. Good luck and keep those pics coming! I agree, I want 2 more (but my husband may not be to happy). Keep the pics coming they are GREAT.