Skip to content

B in Minn needs a home

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Luna needs a home!

    Moved Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    12k Views
    A
    @ludochat Nothing yet.
  • MO-St. Joseph-B Pup Needs Home-On Craigslist

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    D
    Has anyone contacted the owner? I am interested in what the situation is with this puppy! Jennifer
  • TX-Annie needs a home! CUTE B mix!!

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • Pretty Kira needs a home

    Basenji Rescue
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    14k Views
    TegsT
    No doubt! I'm sure some people think I'm nuts with the amount of baby gates I have. Counter surfing Ridgebacks & Foster B… gate @ the kitchen Sighthounds in general .. gate @ the front door and while Kira was around, gate to my sewing area because it can get darned expensive to replace that stuff! :D
  • Tally, Washington state b needs a home

    Basenji Rescue
    41
    0 Votes
    41 Posts
    19k Views
    S
    Thank you, but we couldn't do anything with out a good foster home…so, bless your heart too!
  • New Home Needed

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    5k Views
    S
    We have an basenji rescue who works through out the whole US. So, if you would like to know about listing your basenji with BRAT please go to http://www.basenjirescue.org We would be happy to help you rehome your dog to a very good home.