• And typically males will forgive and forgetโ€ฆ Bitches will not.... but you never know.... hope that it works out for you....

• thanks yes both are nuetred been since they where 6mths right now i have been extremly ALPHA with them so they don't think that since they had the fight one of them can push the other around so i have been right up on them to let them know who is boss with phoenix having his head in the cone it's been alittle easier cuz he can't get at anything but hopefully when i can take it off when the stiches are out they will go back to being friends again

• it was only the tip that was bite off but on the back of the ear the skin came off so they had cut alittle more and pull up some skin to cover it so he could stitch it i'm just hoping it heals ok and then the boys go back to friends my stomach is all tied up but i am still making sure i am strong when it comes to them getting near eachother

• I would sure be slow and careful with the intoducations of these 2 again.
    I would take them both out for a long walk, make sure they are very tired.
    Use a squirt gun if you see an aggression and try to distract the dogs before issues start.
    Its a lot of work for you, but it can be worth the effort.
    good luck.
    Let us know.

• When I have fight in the house I just get every body for a walk and as soon as they smell nose to nose the same area without a grump I consider everything is back to normal.
    It is true males seem to forget the fights they where in!

• well today i took the "cone" off phoenix's head and they seem to like him better that way i think with the cone it kinda scares them .. we went out and i staied very close and montiered every move they ran over to eachother and phoenix hair went up on his back but aspen let him sniff and kissed his head when he was walking by they seem ok but for a few weeks i am still not trusting them phoenix still had his stiches till Monday but i have just been making sure he doesnt scrach his ear and if he does the "cone" is going back on hopefully this the the start to a great friendship with them again ๐Ÿ™‚ i;ll give u all updates on how everything is going and how he makes out at the vet next week when they take the stiches out ..

• I brought Phoenix to the vet Monday for his check up and i thought his stiches out they said his ear looks good it's healing nicely and he should be good to get his stiches out on friday ๐Ÿ™‚ I still think i am going to leave his "cone" on till he is totally healed up cuz when they play they usaully dog slober on eachothers ears and such so i would think it would be best to leave it on so that can' happen till he's all healed . it's been going pretty good with the boys they get into alittle growling match once and while but usally only when Aspen runs and phoenix goes chasing so what i have been trying to do is teach aspen to calm down in the house other then that they have been ok for the most part i still stand near them in case either of them get any ideas in there little heads :rolleyes: So i will keep ya all updated on what happens friday and how the boys are dealing ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks to everyone for helping me out ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Good news to hearโ€ฆkeep up the great work with your little monsters. ANd good luck with the stitches on Friday. ๐Ÿ™‚

• Just a quick update Phoenix went to the Vet today and theydecided to keep his stiches in for another week i have to go back next friday for removel {so they say} Poor guy isn't gonna know how to smell his butt again by the time he gets the "cone" off ๐Ÿ˜ž The boys are coming along as long as "Momma" is staying close they are minding there P's and Q's ๐Ÿ™‚ just wanted to give ya all a quick update โ€ฆ.

• It will be a wonderful day in you home when the conehead is gone.
    Hugs.

Suggested Topics