Skip to content

B male Evansville In, on Petfinder

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • IN-Hammond-Male B Mix-In Shelter-URGENT

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    DaMacD
    Just called the shelter and he has been adopted!!!! Dave of the Nord
  • PB F B at Houston SPCA (TX)-Not on Petfinder

    Basenji Rescue
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    D
    I am not sure if the SPCA even works with rescues but it would be good to give a contact in case she gets returned or if the new owners have any problems with her.
  • Male B in UT - a real cutie

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    3k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Maybe I'm thinking wrong basenji, I swear I saw I different pic of Ojo and the heads looked similar. But you're right, now I go and really look at that other dog real close he does look mix, maybe manchester terrier-ish. LOL I retract my previous post, don't mind the crazy woman in the corner LMAO
  • Young Female B-Chi Mix on Petfinder-MI

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • B male in WV

    Basenji Rescue
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    14k Views
    V
    The skunk story is hilarious.
  • Looking for a male B

    Basenji Rescue
    18
    0 Votes
    18 Posts
    10k Views
    basenji_fanB
    Here let me ask you this what are you looking for in the dog? As far as temperament, spunk, attitude, training, play, other dogs, does the age of the dog matter? Kids? Small furry critters (cats)?