Skip to content

World Dog Show 2008, Stockholm (Sweden)

Basenji Meetups & Events

Suggested Topics

  • Scottish Kennel Club Show this weekend

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    11k Views
    basiB
    @lukris: Yes, it will be nice to meet you too. We're on pretty late so hope you get there in plenty time.:) Hopefully as our plane is landing at 11.30 so should see them in the ring:D
  • Indoor Dog Facility_Michigan

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    K
    Oh, thanks for posting! I'll probably be working, but depending on what shift I get I might be able to come right at 10 for a little bit. Looks like they're just a couple miles from Ann Arbor Dog Training Club where I go. Although doesn't help me much now that I moved Downriver. I'm trying to find somewhere reasonable within a half hour's drive.
  • Cleveland Ohio Crown Classic Show

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    DiegosMomD
    Hi Quercus! I was SO disappointed that we couldnt make it, but the reason why made up for it, we were driving to chicago to pick up Meeka who we adopted from BRAT.. Saturday was the only day we could get her, and we left at 6am and didnt get back till 9pm.. darn snow storm! We wanted to go sunday but again the snow, and we didnt want to leave her the first day she was home! How did the show go?? i meant to post saying i wasnt going to make it, but i was getting all the plans ready to pick up meeka and it slipped my mind..
  • New York City dog fair

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Harrisburg Dog show

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    3k Views
    No one has replied
  • Westpark Dog Park Tampa

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    7k Views
    DukeD
    These are wonderful action photos! So glad you're sharing them. Would be nice to take my kids to a park like this. I'm going to have to do some investigation in my part of the world.