• Keoki went in yesterday for his shots; he did great. He was cautiously friendly and curious about everything. His current weight is 25.5..

He's doing so much better with his insanity :rolleyes: issues.

He's much better about being approached when lying down; seldom even growls, although is still a little unpredictable.

The best new thing is <insert trumpet="" blast="">for the last six nights he's slept locked in his crate – door latched, no ex-pen. He doesn't even check the crate door. After I give him his cookies, I tell
    him to "go to bed" and he curls up and goes to sleep! EVEN with me still sitting here on the computer, even with Courtney and friends talking and laughing, even with Nathan coming in from work and talking..... I am tentatively so happy! The ex-pen is folded up! I can actually walk around the room with ease! 😃

Actually, what I've done now is move the dogs out of our guest room and into our "classroom". We're finished with school for the summer, so the kids don't need their desks. The dog crates fit perfectly underneath the two built in desks, so no floor space is taken up by them. It's cool...finally!

{pardon the mess, we're in the process of cleaning out old papers/projects and cleaning up for the summer!}
    </insert>

• What a great Idea to reclaim some floor space. And congrats on Keoki sleeping well in his kennel for you. I have to say you are a VERY brave woman with the plastic sided kennels. CHarlie ate through two of them as a puppy before I gave up and got him an all metal kennel. 😃

• @LiveWWSD:

What a great Idea to reclaim some floor space. And congrats on Keoki sleeping well in his kennel for you. I have to say you are a VERY brave woman with the plastic sided kennels. CHarlie ate through two of them as a puppy before I gave up and got him an all metal kennel. 😃

Oh, hee hee. If the photo were closer, you'd seen the damage he's done to BOTH of them.:D
    Jazzy NEVER chewed her crates, but Keoki apparently couldn't be happy until they were both damaged.

Suggested Topics