• @Lunas:

I would like to know where the next meet up will be. Can't do Saturdays due to work but Sundays and Mondays are good for me. Have you guys tried Fiesta Island dog park? That place is huge. Cairo gets exhausted after 1 lap of saying hello to all the dogs.
    Dan

Dan,

We have thought about going to Fiesta Island. We met in Mira Mesa in May and Carmel Valley and Balboa Park in June. Our intent is to alternate locations and try new places. We'll have to try it out. We have some Bs living as far north as Vista, Poway, and Carlsbad and some in downtown SD. Right now we're undecided about our next location. If you want to join us, send your email to me or Catt.

• Just sent an email to Catt. Hope she passes it on to the rest. We are always looking for good places to take our B. We live in Normal Heights, so if any day after work or on the weekends people want to meet up drop us a line. It's always good to meet new friends with the same interests.
    Dan

• Our next meeting will be Sun, July 20 at 4:30pm at Torrey Highlands Park (http://www.ourdogpark.com/park_map.htm)).

Bring a dish to share!

Suggested Topics