• @Duke:

But, BBoy and RWF - you forgot to say "CHEESE!" πŸ˜ƒ LOL πŸ˜ƒ

I do look a bit grumpy there don't I.:D πŸ˜ƒ My kid was taking forever with the camera!:D Patience B Boy:D

• @Ambered:

i am a military wife too! my husband left 8 days ago for an eight month deployment (navy), this is the longest one we have had to endure. (one of the reasons i got fender in the first place-i still have someone to snuggle!)

I think you picked the right dog to snuggle….....B's have to the best at that.:)

I hope your husband has a safe return......hang on to that B.;)

• Glad you all could meet up. I guess corresponding over the months kind of makes us feel like we know one another. It's so cool to meet the face behind the name.

Ditto Duke!! I definitely feel like we have a group of friends here..we share our happy moments πŸ™‚ our grumpy moments :mad: our sad moments 😞 what else is there in friendhsip & family πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

BBOY/RWF We'll actually be heading out to Pennsylvania in April for a week in the wilderness! πŸ™‚ ha!

• @jys1011:

Ditto Duke!! I definitely feel like we have a group of friends here..we share our happy moments πŸ™‚ our grumpy moments :mad: our sad moments 😞 what else is there in friendhsip & family πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

BBOY/RWF We'll actually be heading out to Pennsylvania in April for a week in the wilderness! πŸ™‚ ha!

We definetly all have to get together for that one.:D Keep that March show in Edison in mind as well…...that has to be really close for you.

It is an online...."Community" to be sure.πŸ†’

• I feel SOOOOOO left out…. are there any other forum members in Tennessee??? You guys are SOOO lucky. I think I shall resort to posting notices at vet offices in order to build up a playgroup of basenjis. We have only met ONE other here in Knoxville, but I know there are others out there and hope to meet them ALL soon.

Suggested Topics