Skip to content

Photos of Rowdy at Play with Blue Dog

Show Off Your Dog

Suggested Topics

  • Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    @ceecee It should resize but if not, you can send to me to resize them for you.
  • My dog Flea

    Show Off Your Dog
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    Anubis's MommyA
    I definitely see Shiba in there! Not sure about Basenji though
  • Where is that dog???

    Show Off Your Dog
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    7k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Love the pics of Sonny, he looks so comfy and warm. Here are a couple of pics of my last Basenji, Benji [image: attachment_p_99165_0_benjiasleep.jpg] [image: attachment_p_99165_1_benji06.jpg]
  • Photos

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    barklessk9B
    @crystalncody: Great pics! I also love the first one. He (?) has such soulful eyes… and is that a hint of a mohawk or just the way the light is reflecting? No mohawk going on. The red hairs just stand out more, I guess, in the photo.
  • Is my dog a basenji?

    Show Off Your Dog
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    7k Views
    O
    [image: p4120033dw6.th.jpg] an even cuter picture! Although her mouth is all cheesed, I think we were playing in that pic.
  • 0 Votes
    9 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    Good for you, keeping up with your love of the dogs! Lovely photo of you and hubby as well. we always seem to focus on the dogs laugh.