Skip to content

Hello from Austin, TX!

Member Introductions
  • Hey there! I'm Jonathan, and this is Kingston. Part Basenji, part Australian Shepherd; I am a personal trainer and a pedicabber, he is a demonic spirit from Satan himself, sent to destroy the world with energetic cuddles for everyone. At least he likes to think so. When Kingston isn't destroying the things nearest and dearest to my wallet, he likes to play with his Kong, cuddle with daddy, and eat. I have never seen a dog so smart, nor so headstrong and stubborn. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys here, and learning more about this incredible breed of dog. Thanks!

Suggested Topics

  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    9k Views
    S
    You will find a lot of new friends here. Do you need the site to order the cheekswab? You order it and do it at home. Very easy!
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    My heart breaks reading your wonderful story of Dinah - it is so clear she is a huge part of your heart -you will have such wonderful memories of her when it is her time to give up the pain. I also do not believe dogs don't have souls - of course they do - the unconditional love they give, the way they try to help when you are emotionally suffering, the joy they get when they see you coming after a separation - all these and more are proof they are very soulful. A loving companion dog is God's gift. All our hearts are with you, and our tears flow with yours. God bless.
  • Hello hello

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    8k Views
    Shaye's MomS
    Oh wow - your sheltie is gorgeous! Will go to the other post to see your new basenji pics.
  • Greetings from Austin TX

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    5k Views
    KipawaK
    So nice to hear that 2 more basenjis have found forever homes. :)
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    5k Views
    thunderbird8588T
    Welcome to the forum, I am so sorry for the loss of Bayley, i joined when i lost Benji and it did help.
  • Hello

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    4k Views
    birdbarsB
    Good seeing you and mom last month.