Skip to content

Snow Day!

Show Off Your Dog
  • Plain chicken is his ultimate favorite and he would not eat eat when sick. He is eating it now and I have been buying him the good stuff because I'm a sucker for that face!

    I hope he breeds her next year.. I have been hounding him for a brindle dog for months!

  • I hear ya– I love my little brindle tornado and wouldn't trade her for anything. She's my pride and (mostly) joy. ;)

Suggested Topics

  • Snow = Fun

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    3k Views
    Rita JeanR
    It looks they had a blast for sure. Nice pictures. Rita Jean
  • More Snow!!

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    7k Views
    BDawgB
    Love these pics! Reminds me of Lexi & Miles today! They didn't want to be out in it either!!
  • Kibbe in the Snow

    Show Off Your Dog
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    tanzaT
    What a cute pup…. where did you get him? If you don't mind sharing
  • A Day in the Life

    Show Off Your Dog
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    6k Views
    nala121498N
    Great photos!
  • Snow day!

    Show Off Your Dog
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    4k Views
    bellabasenjiB
    Bella would be very jealous of that great backyard!!;) Thanks for sharing… we have a snowy day here, too.:eek:
  • Fun in the snow!

    Show Off Your Dog
    9
    0 Votes
    9 Posts
    5k Views
    BuanaB
    Wow I like the pcis very much!!! And what Janneke said, So much snow!!!!