Skip to content

Forever Home!

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • Arya needs a forever home

    Basenji Rescue
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    S
    She is a pretty girl. I have yet to have a b/w b. Maybe one day.
  • Pretty Kira needs a home

    Basenji Rescue
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    14k Views
    TegsT
    No doubt! I'm sure some people think I'm nuts with the amount of baby gates I have. Counter surfing Ridgebacks & Foster B… gate @ the kitchen Sighthounds in general .. gate @ the front door and while Kira was around, gate to my sewing area because it can get darned expensive to replace that stuff! :D
  • Rocky needs a forever home

    Basenji Rescue
    16
    0 Votes
    16 Posts
    9k Views
    MacPackM
    I wrote to you at home, Lisa
  • Love Bug Ready For Home

    Basenji Rescue
    6
    0 Votes
    6 Posts
    4k Views
    S
    Well, BRAT doesn't work like that. However, I myself, try to keep the new owners and old owners in contact, if the new owners wish. Some want to become good friends with the old owners, some new owners will send an update and photos, now and again. But it will be up to BRAT's coordinator on how they handle it. If you decide to sign her over to BRAT, I can assure you that we will do right by your basenji, you and the new home she goes to. As you have been part of our adoption process in the past, you know how we work. Think about it. We have saved many dogs, some with major issues, and found the right home for them.
  • Yea for foster home!

    Basenji Rescue
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    3k Views
    S
    I would love to read Miles a Rescue, if you have it.
  • Foster Home

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    V
    yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!