Skip to content

NV-Henderson-Elderly Female B Needs Home/Rescue

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    D
    I saw this girl listed again on Craigslist by the rescue group. If you know anyone interested in a young B mix in the TX area, please let them know about this girl. It states no cats but she is good with school aged children! Only $125 for adoption. Here is her Adopt-A-Pet page: http://www.adoptapet.com/pet7480878.html Jennifer
  • 0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • B/W Female- 12 yrs old- Dallas- 11/20/2010

    Basenji Rescue
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    I can't get my mind around this advert but of course the background circumstances might be not quite as the advert sounds. I have to hope not as it's terrible to think that the person wants to home a 12 year old Basenji who is not even hers just because she doesn't (yet) get allong with a child.
  • B in Wa 3 yr old r/w female needs a home

    Basenji Rescue
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    2k Views
    TegsT
    Isis is very likely going to her new home today or tomorrow! A lovely home who's home all day which is exactly what she needs!
  • R/W Female in NC, 4 months, in need of a new home

    Basenji Rescue
    63
    0 Votes
    63 Posts
    38k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    @lisatest: What do you all think about getting a dog micro chipped? Last night I caved and let her sleep in her bed on our bed. Amazingly no whining. I believe Mia won on this battle. :) She is very precious and she puts a smile on my face every single day. I got my boy microchipped when he was neutered. It didn't cost much extra & I like the extra sense of security I have now. Although, as Tanza said, they do wander. Dallas' started out on his shoulder blade & now is more in his front thigh. If that makes sense. The vet said it is not an issue now but if it keeps moving towards his chest, she will have to remove it & replace it in a better spot. However, it is still completely worth it. Welcome to basenji ownership 101. They are so darn persistant when they want something. Dallas sleeps in my bed & is quite the bed hog! Also, he must sleep under the covers now! Once you give in, there is no going back. Haha. So glad it worked out so well for you & that she makes you so happy. I look forward to seeing more pictures of her!
  • 2- 3 yr old b's need fosters/homes, from pm bust

    Basenji Rescue
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied