Skip to content

Long Island Basenjis?

Basenji Meetups & Events
  • I belong to a Meet-up group for Basenjis in NYC, but live on Long Island. Most of the people in the group live in NYC. Are there any Basenji slaves on Long Island? I live on the south shore of Nassau, but am willing to drive. I already go to Manhattan to meet people:)

Suggested Topics

  • basenji NOVA Meetups?

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    10k Views
    G
    Found this thread and figured I would respond. I have an almost 1yr old Male (27 November) and would be interested in meeting up with other Basenji owners and their dogs. I live near Quantico and quite honestly don't see any other Basenjis ever. Will drive to most parks in the NOVA area.
  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    6k Views
    R
    Beaubri Basenji's in mission bc are one of the top basenji breeders in bc if not Canada. If you are still looking I would get in touch with Simone she is the breeder.
  • Sacramento basenji meetup

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    6k Views
    3basenjis3
    Is been awhile since the last meetup, we used to be a big group most rescues Some not. If interested I can see if the gang wants to get together again or we can just Establish a date and I can bring my 3 and you can bring yours
  • Northern IL basenjis?

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    NemoN
    Hey dogstar42, I'm not in that exact area but the Basenji Club of Southern Wisconsin(http://www.bcosw.org/) has several activities every year not far from you, one of which is a Fun Day where everyone can bring there dog for fun and games in Rockford, IL. It's on July 11 this year. You should consider joining the club. They haven't updated the calendar on the website yet but if you look in the latest newsletter it has a list of most of the dates for the year. There is also a Chicagoland Basenji Club but I am not as familiar with that one. Clay
  • Basenjis in hawaii? :D

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    khanisK
    bennyburnerbono at aol dot com :-)
  • Evergreen Basenji Club

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    11k Views
    Ginger_and_ChristineG
    Hi Sharron, Thank you for your sponsorship. When is the next meeting? Christine