Skip to content

Wanted red/white female near WI

Basenjis For Sale or Wanted

Suggested Topics

  • 0 Votes
    4 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    A lot of people get 2 pups at once, but different litters, opposite sex. I personally prefer one at a time so they bond more with humans than each other. Getting another the next season gives time to get the first settled. Of course, then you have another round of house breaking etc. A lot depends on your own experience with the breed. Good luck ... the link Pat gave you is your best bet for well bred puppies. :)
  • 0 Votes
    23 Posts
    16k Views
    switchlanezS
    UDDATE: When it came to the point handing him over to a new family, my family insisted to continue caring for him after realizing how beloved a family member he is. (Also consider this thread was started on impulse in reaction to my employment situation.) My travel situation got postponed so I've had a few extra weeks to train/transition the duty over to them. Logan is in very loving and capable hands. Thank you everybody for the concern and honest advice!
  • 0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    sabaS
    Thanks for that info Kathy… Its true when they say you learn something new everyday, well at least you should !!!
  • Want a female b

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    22
    0 Votes
    22 Posts
    12k Views
    MacPackM
    Congratulations! Lucky for you and Tex, you have sharp eyes and found such a nice boy.
  • WANTED: Basenji Pup/Young, Male or Female

    Basenjis For Sale or Wanted
    51
    0 Votes
    51 Posts
    26k Views
    agilebasenjiA
    Thanks Pat. I hope it will do some good somewhere. After I posted it, I said to myself, "holy crap, I wrote a book"
  • 0 Votes
    32 Posts
    20k Views
    R
    Everyone needs to be careful not to get taken in by Topdog Kennels. She has over 100 dogs of more than one breed. She does alot of false advertising and will sell pups under false pretences. I have had personal experience with them as well and want to warn all whom have dogs of any breed do not buy or sell Tammi Winkley or her family a dog. :( She has several kennel names such as Topdog Bloodhounds,Winkley Black n Tans, Redfern Redbones, and the one for Basenjis. Pass this on.