Mody teaches setter retrieving:)

• We went for a walk with my friend and their setters and look how Mody teached them retrieving…..great!

and she was succesfull teacher….:p

attachment_t_6154_0_aport0.jpg
    attachment_t_6154_1_aport.jpg
    attachment_t_6154_2_aportedy.jpg

• She does very well for 5 months! She never runs off?

• ooooow….

I loved the pics.....
    She's great!

• @nobarkus:

She does very well for 5 months! She never runs off?

That's the question I have! I've seen pictures of B's off leash on trails and at the beach, etc. and they aren't running away after stuff - yet, everything I've read says we should never let them off leash because of their hunting/prey drive! I've never tried to see if Shaye would run, because if she did, I could never catch her - what's up with the free dog roaming??

• @Shaye's:

That's the question I have! I've seen pictures of B's off leash on trails and at the beach, etc. and they aren't running away after stuff - yet, everything I've read says we should never let them off leash because of their hunting/prey drive! I've never tried to see if Shaye would run, because if she did, I could never catch her - what's up with the free dog roaming??

Hello. I use to walk with my dogs behind the town on very large area with fields and forrests…I allways let them both off leash....sometimes Mody doesn?t want to come immediatelly but when she sees Simba running to me, she joins him..That?s great when one of the dogs listens:D but she is really great, she never runs too far and that?s why she deserves to be free, when there is no chance to run under the car, of course...

Suggested Topics