Leiden the results, at the end of the page!!!!

• Not a result yet but i'm very nervous for the upcoming show this saturday….

This weekend we're going to show both of the Basenji boys in Leiden (holland):)

This time we entered Buana also, with a very cute reason..
    The last shows in Holland, only Chafuko entered because Buana is already Netherlands Champion but every time we arrive at a show Buana is so very happy en cant wait to play and practise in the ring... but when we make Chafuko ready and Buana has to stay in the crate with Hailey.. he is very dissapointed... (breaks your heart when he looks so unhappy...)
    So this time, we entered Buana too!
    I practised with him the last days and I think i'm gonna make a big fool of myself...
    Buana walks not like a Basenji but he walks like a very chique horse.... He makes such a funny movement he almost dances....
    And he yodels the entire time we practise... he is so happy..

Well, I really don't mind if it looks to funny saturday, it's Buana's party 🆒

The reason that i'm so nervous is for Chafuko..
    He stil needs one point for Netherlands Youth Champion, and we know that he is the only youth male in his class this saturday (we do like competition but it's nice to walk allone one time, for the nerves of my husband hahaha)

We were called by a Dutch breeder, she has looked trouch the entries and she missed one dog... She knew there coming six B's and she takes three (2bitches, and a champion male) and the breeder of our boys is coming with a youth bitch, so... with Chafuko she came up to 5 B's... Huh (if a breeder don't know what B's are coming to the show they go crazy i think)
    Kas my husband says.. hihi but Buana is coming too 😃
    ooooooooowwww thats the missing B!!!!!

So I know now, I'm standing against her male champion with Buana and Chafuko is allone.
    The judge is more of a people judge (if you know what I mean) so, if that male wins best male, I hope Chafuko wins from Buana (that's not hard if you see how Buana is walking now haha) Chafuko gets also a full Dutch champion point 🆒 (they're passing the point one time to the next dog if the first one has his champion title)

So you read, the shows in Holland are so up to breeders, we as "little B owners" are always hoping the judge will look at the B's not the handlers...

oooowww I'm just nervous... as always... sorry for my long long tread about so little issues ⭕(:)

We keep always in our minds, you never know... but maybe they even don't get an excellent but a very good...

(results will be here next week :D)

• Wish all of you the best of luck and I'm sure the results will be VERY GOOD so don't worry !!! 😉
    Keep us informed ! See you in a few weeks !?😕

• I was wondering.. do you really feel this way?
    "So you read, the shows in Holland are so up to breeders, we as "little B owners" are always hoping the judge will look at the B's not the handlers…"
    Because I don't.. I think there are a lot of fair judges. If I had the feeling it was all about the handler.. I wouldn't even go..

But it can't go wrong for Chaffie and Kas 🙂 That's nice for the nerves! 😃
    Hope Buana (and you) enjoy the show! Dont' forget to make pics!

• @Janneke:

I was wondering.. do you really feel this way?
    "So you read, the shows in Holland are so up to breeders, we as "little B owners" are always hoping the judge will look at the B's not the handlers…"
    Because I don't.. I think there are a lot of fair judges. If I had the feeling it was all about the handler.. I wouldn't even go..

But it can't go wrong for Chaffie and Kas 🙂 That's nice for the nerves! 😃
    Hope Buana (and you) enjoy the show! Dont' forget to make pics!

Well, after a few years of showing, I've a little list of judges wich judge on people.. and You're very right, there are (gelukkig!) still more fair judges.
    It's more that the breeders in holland make a show less nice to come to, thats more like it to say i think..
    Like in Groningen, the judge there, was not really fair (they told me) the week before she was very close with a breeder at the dog of the year show.
    It's a combination, I always hear before a show.. Oww, youre not going to win it's not a fair judge, that makes me so nervous.. (you pay a lot and for that you want to win OR loose fair)

• @Buana:

It's more that the breeders in holland make a show less nice to come to, thats more like it to say i think..

you pay a lot and for that you want to win OR loose fair

I do agree with this!! 😃

• So how did it go??

• @Janneke:

So how did it go??

😃 (i'm not at home so i don't have my english book with me.. sorry for my bad english:()

Very Very Well!!!!

It was a very weird show, there was one great building and at every side a big door to the outside.
    So it was so cold, we keep our winter jackets on the intire time and our gloves too… most of the dogs walked in jackets and were shaking in the ring:mad: (the hairless dogs were very sad)
    We had a 50 dogs before and at at 14.15 it was our turn!!!!

Chafuko was the only youth male entered so we just needed an excellent and he did it very very good! He got an Excellent!!!!
    He showed like a king, he was very proud at himselfe and one of the small ammount of dogs that day who were not shaking hahaha
    He got his last youth point and is now Netherlands Youth Champion :)!!!!!!

Buana had a competition of a dog he had several times earlier on shows.
    Buana never lost from him except with this judge (she doesn't like dogs wich are not so manlike)
    He showd fine, he could do better but he became second with an excellent 🙂

That male (the judge loves that dog) became best male
    After that Buana had to show against Chafuku for reserve best male (hahahaha one family in the ring:D) I hopes so much Chafuko wins from Buana because the best male already is Champion and Chafuko could get the full point. (buan is already champion too so he doesn't needed the point)

YESSSS Chafuko did it soooo great he became also reserve and got a whole point for Netherlands Champion!!!!
    We're very happy, and very proud at the boys!!!!
    I have pics and will place them after our weekend! 😃

Here the judge rapports!:

Buana:
    Male 3 years old, very elegant but slightly light male
    Good eye and ear, denture and pigment
    Good shoulder position and hindquarters
    Good back and buttoc
    Very good tail
    Good develloped body and bone
    Straight in upperarm so a little bit loose in front during walking
    very good fur

I'm so happy with Buana's report!
    Only i can't find myselfe in the "loose front during walking" but maybe it looked like that because he was tired and cold, I really don't know, he usually get much compliments for his walking.

Chafuko:
    Male, one year
    Very good head
    Very goodh eye and expression
    Very good pigment and denture
    Good proportion in the whole body
    Very good front and hindquarters with a very good buttoc
    Good topline and tail
    Good body and bone
    Enouch elegenacy
    Good walking
    good fur with a great colour

So as you can read, we are very happy with the reports!!!
    I think it's nice when you compare both results, you can read buana is the elegant female like one and chafuko is the masculaire very manly male.

We're happy and very proud at the boys! We gave them a lot of toys and cookies... (no we didn't forgot Hailey :D)

• Congratulations you certainly had a good day:D

• Yeay, Congrats!! That's great! Can't wait to see the pics!

• What have I told you !!!! Great results for your great boys !!!
    See you all soon !!!:D

• Congratulations to you and your dogs

• Congratulations to you and the dogs, very well done!!

• thanks everyone!!!! 😃

Suggested Topics