Skip to content

Hi Everybody…

Member Introductions
  • Greetings from eastern North Carolina… My name is Brandon and I've been involved with BRAT for about 5 or 6 years now. I have had 2 basenjis, Jazzineah and Mr. Tazz, as well as a foster, Buddy... I'm currently a full time student, having returned to college to finish my degree after a 15 year hiatus... I'm working on making my new place more basenji friendly so that I can get back into fostering and hopefully have a clan to call my own again... :)

Suggested Topics

  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    What a sweet face! Thank you for taking her in, she needs a forever home. As Pat indicated, unless you have info on the parents being clear, or at least one clear, she should be tested for Fanconi asap.
  • Hi everybody!

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    5k Views
    T
    Welcome to the wonderful world of basenjis and the list! Therese Leimback fopawsbasenjipuppies.com
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    P
    A tired Basenji?!!! Joking apart, I agree with the previous posts. It is really important that she doesn't get something for nothing as Wizard advises make her work for it. Welcome to the Forum to you,Teagan and the others.
  • Hi

    Member Introductions
    11
    0 Votes
    11 Posts
    10k Views
    AndreaA
    Her name is Mattie and she is a real sweetie. My son brought her home from a mission trip in Appalachia. She has become my shadow and we just can't imagine not having her around.
  • Hi Hi from Australia

    Member Introductions
    25
    0 Votes
    25 Posts
    18k Views
    raye_hicksR
    Okay I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to post my first picture. This is all new to me and I would like to post a picture of my 2 basenjis.
  • Hi all

    Member Introductions
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    annandaelA
    Hey Keath! How are you doing?!