• Nosey and his Daddy last Christmas

attachment_t_517_0_1ca6e2da2571.jpg
    attachment_t_517_1_daddy-and-nosey-xmas-2005.jpg

• How did Nosey get his name? I've got a nosey one too but her name is Abbey. She thinks everything is her business!

• I think it is part of a Basenji to be nosey, my B is nosey also. She is walking around the house right now with paint on the side of her face and ears b/c she was being nosey at what Daddy was doing. I got a new front door so my hubby was painting before putting it in when Sahara had to get in the middle of what he was doing. I had just gotten up white paint from my hardwood floor she had on her paws, this girl is into everything today. She loves to surf my tables to see what she can get into her mouth to chew, does anyone have ideas on how to correct this unwanted behavior? I can't imagine what she is going to do once I put out my Christmas stuff!!!!!

• @Lenora:

How did Nosey get his name? I've got a nosey one too but her name is Abbey. She thinks everything is her business!

When my hubby and I picked him up and got him in the car to head home, I made the comment, "you sure are an inquisitive little guy, real nosey". Hence, his name became, Anna's Mr. Inquisitive, or Nosey, for short.

• I don't think they ever grow out of getting into things. We stopped putting decorations on the bottom of the trees. Finally we did away with the trees all together. lol:D

• Ours will "usually" stay off the tables, except for Dude and Arrow. They are convinced the kitchen table is for jumping on, even when it's completely empty.
    Our Christmas tree goes on an end table with a white picket type garden fence around it. The fence is only about a foot high, but they do seem to respect it and it keeps the boys from marking the tree!
    Terry

• He's beautiful! Great photos…

Suggested Topics