• of the newest addition to the household. I rang the breeder last night to see how the little newborns are going. Really well she tells me. She's gonna email me some photos today and next weekend are gonna take the one hour drive to go see them, hopefully they'll be old enough for me to pick the one i want. Can't wait. Scott and i are having a little issue at the moment, he wants another girl but after feedback i've had i reckon a little boys the way to go. If i had my way i'd take them all.LOL.;)

• Who is your breeder?

• And usually the breeder will pick the pup that would best fit in your home?…. instead of you picking the pup?....

• And usually the breeder will pick the pup that would best fit in your home?…. instead of you picking the pup?....

• Hi Pat, how's things?
    The breeder is KIPENZI. Your right, she's gonna pick out the most placid male. Kaycee is so laid back and nothing phases her, i want a boy who will be the same. He's black/white. Kaycee is red\white. Turns out that her dad was originally from Kipenzi. He's absolutely beautiful.

Suggested Topics