Skip to content

Names ?

Basenji Puppy Pen

Suggested Topics

  • Need help naming!

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    39k Views
    Buddys PalB
    You will figure it out, the personality will tell you. It may just be me, but I like two syllable names, just input here for thought….:)
  • How're these names?

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    4k Views
    DebraDownSouthD
    LOL when we were getting Sayblee, Leora had me on the net and we came up with 100 potential names. I picked my top ten and she crossed them all off. (she was about 9 at the time) She picked Sayblee. So Sayblee became my dog but I insisted on naming the next one, hence Arwen. But it turned out good since she doesn't yodel, but gives a very clear loud R a lot.
  • New Puppy Name

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    39
    0 Votes
    39 Posts
    22k Views
    Rita JeanR
    That's so nice she all ready loved you and was ready for her new home. You sound like a nice puppy parent. They are special. Rita Jean
  • Huge database for names

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    3k Views
    YodelDogsY
    That whole site is of my all-time favorites. :)
  • Nick names

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    56
    0 Votes
    56 Posts
    44k Views
    BuanaB
    hihi Nice topic! Buana (bizi) Bu'tje Buaaaan Nina Naanie Banaantje Benina Chafuko (amani) Chaf(fie) Chif chaf chippie Chips Foekie Hailey ( Hello I love you <- thats her real name :S) Heelipeel Paneelie Heeltje Mutsie Koetje (translated: little cow) Spaiky our cat: Tjaik Loempia Zwartman (blackman) Paikypaik
  • A names

    Basenji Puppy Pen
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    16k Views
    E
    My niece's name is Arti. I'm so happy that there's an Arti basenji on this site. :)