Skip to content

Hello everyone

Member Introductions
  • Hi everyone,
    My name's Melissa, and I live in Baltimore, MD, USA. I own a bookstore. About a year ago, we adopted our dog Beasley from a local shelter. We think he's a Basenji-Jack Russell mix. Thankfully, he doesn't seem inclined to destroy glasses or carpeting, just his squeaky toys-frequently, I'll emerge from the back room to find the innards of his latest toy scattered around the dining and living room, looking like snowman droppings.

  • Welcome to our community!

  • Yes, we seem to have snowman droppings no matter the season here, Kaiser has a very special technique to his de-stuffing it is interesting to watch(naughty me), a lot of nose work is used. Am now only buying unstuffed toys so they last longer and durable chews, he recently got a deer antler and it is lasting nicely. Love the name Beasley, would love to see what a Beasley looks like. Enjoy your pup.

    Jolanda and Kaiser

  • Welcome. Yeah destuffing is a fave activity with many of our guys. Please share a picture of your dog! What about him makes you think he is a basenji mix?

Suggested Topics

  • Hello to everyone

    Member Introductions
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    1k Views
    No one has replied
  • Hello everyone!

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Welcome Gracie's Mom and Gracie too! I don't see a B mix either. But she is very cute.
  • Hello everyone

    Member Introductions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    5k Views
    proteinmanP
    :) Hello Marilyn. Twenty years sounds like the perfect planning time to prepare for a b. ;) Once you're in you're upside down. Care to share how your 4 month old has changed your day to day? Tom
  • Hello Everyone!

    Member Introductions
    19
    0 Votes
    19 Posts
    8k Views
    AndrewnShangoA
    lucky lucky lucky lucky! I want a brindle puppy SO bad! :D Welcome to the forum. Shango, my two-year old, R&W boy and I say hello!
  • Hello to everyone!

    Member Introductions
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    3k Views
    WBLW
    Welcome. Can't wait to see pics of King Tut, cute name, sounds like you have a great little family
  • Hello Everyone

    Member Introductions
    15
    0 Votes
    15 Posts
    7k Views
    hdterryH
    Hello and welcome…Manning is so cute...we are in Knoxville also, we have a B named Jojo and she is 11yr, we adopted her from BRAT this past February...again welcome (I wonder where you got the name "Manning"?hummmm...)