Skip to content

Help for a basenji cross in France

Basenji Rescue

Suggested Topics

  • X Basenji in France

    Basenji Rescue
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    5k Views
    Patty MP
    I will be travelling to France in January 2013, so if a NA rescue wants to help this dog, Please let me know!
  • HELP! 8 AKC Basenji Pups in Young County Shelter

    Basenji Rescue
    49
    0 Votes
    49 Posts
    27k Views
    S
    Its fine that you might want to protect yourself on any list. I think what your doing, well, its good that YOU get the credit. Re rescue booth work. Its really something I make time for in the PNW. My all breed dog club goes to areas, and I am there. I even do the Bull's Eye pit bull rescue booth, and I have to tell you, I have seen more attitude with a lot of b's than I did with these lovely PB..but that is of topic. Anyway, we admire you, Brenda or Melissa, just let us know how we should address you. Oh, I see..its Melissa…good!
  • Two basenjis in GA need help; their human passed away.

    Basenji Rescue
    26
    0 Votes
    26 Posts
    13k Views
    YodelDogsY
    Thank you for the update. I love a happy ending. :)
  • SoCal basenjis need help!!

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    7k Views
    BasenjiByTheBayB
    That's what I was guessing, Jannie, but I didn't remember your name, just Gracie and Roxie's. Must be all those years of being known as "Gena's (or one of the other kids') Mom" and knowing other mothers the same way. :p I'll let you know as soon as I talk to Laura today what's up. Thanks again, Alex. I know we've had issued with bots and trolls, so I understand not recommending posting email addresses.
  • MO puppymiller being shut down, basenjis need help

    Basenji Rescue
    42
    0 Votes
    42 Posts
    35k Views
    T
    I know, Jennifer, but I was just saying "Yikes" because our name is also Reed. No need to apologize! Terry
  • Franc Basenji needs a better home!

    Basenji Rescue
    14
    0 Votes
    14 Posts
    12k Views
    AmberedA
    hi rick, have you applied with brat yet? it is www.basenjirescue.org also sometimes breeders get dogs back where their homes just didnt work out. im sure the right dog will come up. im glad you found this forum. welcome!