Skip to content

Found Basenji - Connecticut

Lost and Found Basenjis

Suggested Topics

  • FOUND FEMALE BASENJI (Stockton)

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    1
    0 Votes
    1 Posts
    2k Views
    No one has replied
  • FOUND - Female Basenji in Minnesota

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    7k Views
    L
    Houndmom, I'm sure that if someone is looking for her, they already notified the HS and other shelters in the area or will soon. I wish I could take her if her family doesn't find or want her back. It just hasn't been the same without Dot in our life. Keep those IGs safe! I'm glad you found the forum. From Alicia in Ohio
  • Found Basenji in Decatur, GA

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    23
    0 Votes
    23 Posts
    14k Views
    BasenjimammaB
    good to hear that he is being taken cared of, Scout is a sweet name..
  • Our basenji Destro

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    5
    0 Votes
    5 Posts
    5k Views
    L
    Did Destro get home? I used the LostMyDoggie.com to place lost pet alert phone calls to 250 of my neighbors. I have not had any luck in finding my Dot yet (she climbed our fence on August 17), but I received several phone calls from people in my area asking about the basenji breed. It offered me some comfort and I knew that there were a lot of people looking for her. I will keep looking for Dot. I have gotten more search ideas from this forum tonight to help me. Please don't give up on Destro. They must be with some good person just out of our reach, so we have to keep looking a little farther away every day.
  • Stolen Basenji

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    6k Views
    nobarkusN
    Any word on this B being spotted or found?
  • Lost Basenji In Michigan

    Lost and Found Basenjis
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    11k Views
    B
    Don't give up hope; I thought one of my other dogs was dead earlier this year, (he's a deaf staffy); he was lost during the week of the blizzard… I said many prayers, and I live in a farming community, w/the help of a wonderful friend, and many prayers Jack made it home safely... a little thin, raw paw pads, but he came home alive (and yes the fence was fixed). I'll keep ya's in my prayers.