Skip to content

INFORMATION about Dog's Health

Basenji Health Issues & Questions

Suggested Topics

  • Johnny's stones

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    3k Views
    nomrbddgsN
    Pat, I will email it to you separately. Apparently, it just wants to save is as a picture and when I reduce it, it goes all blurry. If anyone else would like it, email me to shadow_brat2004@yahoo.ca This is just on more thing on my list of why not to stop strip testing.
  • Shaye's Results

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    MacPackM
    Wonderful news!!!! Glad you had the DNA test done, we haven't gotten around to it yet.
  • Belle's result

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    moetmumM
    Congratulations, thats brilliant news.
  • Lola's Results

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    6k Views
    AndrewA
    We checked the OFA site, and spoke with Liz who forwarded us to John Kirby. The test may have failed & they might be re-running it. John said he would call us if we needed to retest, so hurry up & wait some more!
  • News on Willie's health issues

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    17
    0 Votes
    17 Posts
    10k Views
    Ninabeana26N
    Funny you guys mention this as today Dallas had his third vet appointment for his puppy shots [rabies, etc] & when the vet found out I was feeding Merrick's he didn't like it. He kept trying to convince me that Purina, Euk & Science Diet are the best & that Merrick's is too new to really have the quality of food that Euk & the others have been "perfecting for centuries". I like this guy but it kind of annoyed me actually. :mad: He said he would switch him back to Euk if he were me & also said that if I choose to stay with Merrick's I should at least have him on their puppy blend not the regular because of the extra stuff pups need. I didn't bother to mention the fact that adult Merrick's have more protein, fat, etc than any commerical puppy kibble :rolleyes: Less fillers & more concentrated…sounds better in my opinion. Oh & also, I mentioned adding fish oil to his kibble & he said it "wasn't necessary" & that his dry skin in his ears is because I am swbbing them too frequently. That actually may be the case [too much cleaning on my part] but the fish oil could never hurt right? :confused:
  • I have no idea what's wrong

    Basenji Health Issues & Questions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    renaultf1R
    @BDawg: throws up from butt-juice drinking I didn't need to read that while having my first coffee of the morning…yuck! :D :D :D