Skip to content

For all Basenji owners\breeders!

Basenji Meetups & Events
  • As you all know Basenjis are my passion and my goal is to own and breed the in Israel and become the first Basenji kennel in Israel.

    Sadley they are no Basenjis in Israel except of a young male that didn't attend to shows.

    So, because of all those reasons i want to get as much Basenjis to an International Dog Show here as i can so that i could meet Basenji breeders and owners,learn more about this amazing breed and to get the Israeli people to this breed.

    The closest Int show will be at 24.10.09, in the city Afula wich is located in the north of Israel.
    The judge of the Basenji breed(group 5 Spitz and Premitive dogs according to the FCI,Hound group according to the AKC) will be Mr.Tuominen Matti from Finland

    To get Israeli Chapionship the dog needs only 3CC and the winner of the Chapion class becomes an Israeli Champion.
    In addition, Champions can get a Grand Champion title with only 3 G.CC.
    The Juniors can get Junior Champion title with only 2 J.CC

    So i would really like that as many Basenjis as possible will attend to the show and i would be more than happy that many breeders and owners will cooperate.

    Fore more information:
    E-mail: hila_345@walla.com
    MSN: hila345@hotmail.com
    Skype: hila-hadar

    Thank you,
    Hila

Suggested Topics

  • Basenji meet up

    Moved Basenji Meetups & Events
    4
    0 Votes
    4 Posts
    7k Views
    M
    I will check out the Facebook page. There is a nice dog park in Encinitas, but I'm not sure how far you are from the area.
  • basenji NOVA Meetups?

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    10k Views
    G
    Found this thread and figured I would respond. I have an almost 1yr old Male (27 November) and would be interested in meeting up with other Basenji owners and their dogs. I live near Quantico and quite honestly don't see any other Basenjis ever. Will drive to most parks in the NOVA area.
  • Basenji owners in Austin Tx

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    10
    0 Votes
    10 Posts
    11k Views
    lpatinoatxL
    @pearlypoo thanks for the well wishes. It's been a very difficult decision but we want the best for them.
  • 0 Votes
    3 Posts
    6k Views
    D
    I think Joan said she has talked to you before. We have 1 10 year old female from Indiana and I think a brother of your younger one - Bourbon who is also 1.5. Joan takes them to Snyder almost daily so if you plan to be there let us know when. Dave
  • Philadelphia Basenjis?

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    2
    0 Votes
    2 Posts
    6k Views
    C
    Hi, Yes we have a 10 month old basenji in the South Philly area. Would love to see him running around with another basenji, but have yet to see one in the local dog parks. How old is your boy?
  • Any ny basenjis?

    Basenji Meetups & Events
    27
    0 Votes
    27 Posts
    24k Views
    Lisa67L
    I'm so sorry. I didn't realize you had responded. I thought I'd get an email. Zoey is definately NOT good off leash. It would be great to find a fenced area…I know there is a dog park (with a small dog area) near me, but I don't know how you feel about driving. (I've commuted for years, so I'm used to it). I could probably call Bear Mountian the park to see if they allow dogs. I'm working tomorrow, but I'll try to find out on Tuesday. Also, there is some sort of an event in Woodstock, NY (beautiful town), sponsored by the Rip Van Winkle Basenji Club. I am totally new to all of this stuff, so I'm not sure what goes on there, but here is a link....I thought you might be interested. If I'm not working I may go just to check it out. http://www.rvwbasenjiclub.org/June.24th.Match.html