Skip to content

Hola Everyone from Sacramento California

Member Introductions

Suggested Topics

  • Evening Everyone!

    Member Introductions
    8
    0 Votes
    8 Posts
    5k Views
    A
    I made her a little album. Don't worry there is plenty more to come :)
  • Hello everyone!

    Member Introductions
    3
    0 Votes
    3 Posts
    2k Views
    P
    Welcome to the Forum.
  • Hi everyone!

    Member Introductions
    24
    0 Votes
    24 Posts
    12k Views
    tanzaT
    @CairoPup: Thanks - I can't wait to see them again! And thanks for clearing that up :) For sure related to Franie!!! Franie's Mom is AB-SS Follow the Money, Icon of Cool's (AKA Blade) Mom also. What is the sire's name?
  • Hello everyone.

    Member Introductions
    12
    0 Votes
    12 Posts
    6k Views
    AlexA
    Welcome! Here is some help about posting photos: Picture Help: How to add and resize pictures in your post
  • Hola!

    Member Introductions
    7
    0 Votes
    7 Posts
    4k Views
    L
    Welcome to the pack. Can't wait to see some pictures of your furbaby.
  • Hi Everyone

    Member Introductions
    13
    0 Votes
    13 Posts
    6k Views
    jys1011J
    Hiya!! I'm on Dogster too :) check out C3PO and TOPAZ pages :D